• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thoughts on starline 260 brass?

ICU22250

Perfectionist
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2017
    WV
    Getting ready to do some loading for a 260 CTR, was wondering how good the starline brass is? I would buy Lapua but I'm debating a barrel swap in the near future and don't wanna invest a ton in Lapua 260 brass for a possible short run. Basically is it worth the money or is there a better option priced about the same? Thanks guys..

I'd just bite the bullet and get some Lapua. It's worth it. You might even decide to keep the .260 Rem barrel.

Starline brass takes a bit more prep than the lapua but the starline is a great value and I would be surprised if you end up disliking them if you purchase some.

I have some of their 357 mag brass and have no complaints, but I hold my rifle brass in higher regard.. I appreciate the comments guys..

I'm on my 10th loading of my Starline 6.5 Creedmoor brass for my T3X. It's performed very well in competitions and for practice.

I just ordered 400 pcs of Starline 6mm Creedmoor for when I rebarrel my other rifle.

Reactions: fxdrider