• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Thoughts on the IRay Rico RH50?

Mareshow

Private
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2012
Looking at getting a thermal scope for coyotes and hogs, unfortunately here in Canada we're very limited to what we can actually get. It appears that I cannot purchase any US made thermals (sadly)

That said I'm looking for opinions on anything thats Canadian purchasable. Brandon Optics here appears to be the only seller unless someone has any recommendations?

Cold harbour supply . Thank me later.
You have any relationship with them? They’re solid from my limited experience with them and certainly have put the money into proper build hardware (Hoffman boxes).

Reactions: Eliteuas
So far cold harbour has been excellent to deal with. Check out the new HYH50W if you didn’t buy the RH50 yet.

So far cold harbour has been excellent to deal with. Check out the new HYH50W if you didn’t buy the RH50 yet.
I didn't, I decided against a dedicated scope. I'm thinking the RH25 so I can use it as a clip on as well. Ideally I'd like both but the wallet isn't going to like that