• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Thoughts on Vortex Viper HS-T 4x16x44

I just bought that same scope (mil/mil) for a new rifle build I'm doing and awaiting it's arrival. I originally purchased an SWFA 10X42SF MRAD but decided to put that on my M1A Super Match. I'll post my thoughts (for what their worth) on the scope once I have it all together and shoot it. It does seem like a great scope for the money (especially with my $30.00 coupon).

I just put mine on yesterday morning on my lrb m-25. Picked it up from mike at CSTactical. Ask for the hide price. This is my first mrad scope always had moa.
Hopefully i will be able to shoot it this weekend. Keep hearing november for the moa version..

I have had one for a few weeks. Seems like a nice scope. I am waiting on a rifle to get finished being built to mount it up. Looks and feels just like a pst. I had a 4-16 pst and the glass wasn't that great but this glad seems a bit better. Might just be luck of the draw.

I was thinking of picking one of these up for my .22 trainer. Currently have a SS10x42 rear focus. I know people seem to think the swfa is a lot of scope for the money. My question is has anyone compared the two. Curious of tracking, glass, build quality etc. I currently have a vortex pst 6-24 for my 6.5cm and recently picked up a vortex pst 1-4. I'm really sold on this company and would like to add to my collection. Any help appreciated.

Is the magnification ring as stiff as the one on the 5-15 midway special? I'm kind of hoping Vortex comes out with a cat tail for this scope that will fit mine. I'm just about losing skin changing the magnification.