• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Thread disappeared

1jonathan1994

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2018
Laurel, MS
I got an email about a thread on

Reloadunlimeted

But the thread disappeared.
Is that site a scam?
They seem too good to be true until you hit the debit card page

I got an email about a thread on

Reloadunlimeted

But the thread disappeared.
Is that site a scam?
They seem too good to be true until you hit the debit card page
Yep, Scam. Mods nuked it. Write down the name "Reloadunlimited.com" "Reload_unlimited_dot_com" on a post it note and stick it on your monitor. Never buy from them. Keep an eye peeled because they'll probably be back under another name.

Last edited:
Can you guys be any stupider ... rhetorical I know ...

Why the FUCK Would you guys keep repeating the scam site's name and information beyond saying it's a scam

You are being FUCKING SCAMMED BECAUSE OF YOUR DESPERATE ATTEMPTS TO FIND SHIT DONT ADVERTISE IT ... they see it and try to help you get scammed faster

if you want to tell people, don't copy the link or name that can be dropped into a browser window.

Say, no, that reloading depot thing is a scam, not this www.scamsite.com

Last edited:
Reactions: Earnhardt
OK, I'm stupid, now we both know that.

How is anyone else going to know that a particular site is a scam, unless it's called out by name ?

It's getting to the point where it isn't worth trying to help anyone anymore........

Last edited: