• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thread Pitch Tikka t3

ratton

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 21, 2009
Nevada
Does anyone know what the thread pitch on the barrel of a Tikka T3 Tactical 223 caliber is? What about the Tikka T3 308?

Thanks

Re: Thread Pitch Tikka t3

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dagger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone know what the thread pitch on the barrel of a Tikka T3 Tactical 223 caliber is? What about the Tikka T3 308?

Thanks </div></div>

Umm...Which side of the barrel are you talking about? The chamber end or the muzzle end?

Re: Thread Pitch Tikka t3

The threading on the Tikka T3 tacticals is metric (18mmx1mm) Anyway, If you want to use an american supressor or muzzle brake, you will have to get it rethreaded. APA has one of my Tikkas and is rethreading to 1/2-28 and adding one of their knurled thread protectors.

I think all of the T3s except the Varmint are metric threaded 18x1mm. I think the varmint has some strange 5/8x1" thread.

Hope this helps,
madd0c