• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Thread pitches for scope objectives?

WindstormSCR

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2021
Maryland
Recently bought a Primary Arms Athena 6-30x56 PLx, enjoying it quite a lot. One thing I did want to get for it at some point is an anti-reflection device, however Tenabraex doesn't list a part number for the Primary Arms optics, and Primary Arms themselves doesn't sell one for the 56mm objective optics.

Thought I'd post here to see if anyone had been down this rabbit hole before and if there was a chart of which optics use what thread pitches I had failed to turn up in my searching.

worst case I can find a clamp type to use, but given the objective and sunshade are threaded, it seemed like a waste not to find a matching ARD given the price of the optic.

The objective is M62 x 0.6mm if that helps
Thank you, it might. I’ll shoot a question over to Tenebraex and see if they have one that fits.

It would be great to see a PA made/branded ARD (and maybe a polarizer ocular cap) for the 56mm objective series in the future though!

(y)