• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Threadcutter wants me to get a haircut

Comes this way he better bring a goon squad.

I remember getting that haircut, most expensive hair cut I ever got, cost me three years...

Reactions: cav has been
Hah, hah, just good natured banter......I’m a big Bill the Cat/Berke Breathed fan. Bill the Cat is always so disheveled looking, he always looks like he needs a good haircut. I even used the same avatar on another board some years ago. Also used to use a Wendy O Williams avatar, she had X’s in electrical tape across her bare titties.......Apparently, I offended the tender sensibilities of the board members. I got a severe lashing with a wet noodle from that one......No sense of effin’ humor.

That’s the old hockey term. They are now referred to as enforcers. Go to a Flyers game for Pete’s sake.

Breathe slowly, and repeat after me, "hockey is not everything."

Breathe slowly, and repeat after me, "hockey is not everything."

Hmmm, I don't know - it's the last of the big North American pro sports I care about. Though I've noticed even NHL can't resist getting into the social game the the gay rainbow "Hockey is for Everyone Campaign"

Hah, hah, just good natured banter......I’m a big Bill the Cat/Berke Breathed fan. Bill the Cat is always so disheveled looking, he always looks like he needs a good haircut. I even used the same avatar on another board some years ago. Also used to use a Wendy O Williams avatar, she had X’s in electrical tape across her bare titties.......Apparently, I offended the tender sensibilities of the board members. I got a severe lashing with a wet noodle from that one......No sense of effin’ humor.
One of my favorite ones was right before Berkeley quit for a few years the first time, '95 I believe, Opus was going on about gov't funding getting cut and Bill was reading the paper sitting on his "toilet" of a pile of sand in his box...with his undies down around his ankles. I spit coffee through my nose that morning.:cool:

Reactions: Threadcutter308
My hair is whimsical!

vlgNGMX.jpg

zFWFSj3.jpg

2MEYwh2.jpg

nE6fGQ8.jpg

My hair is whimsical!

vlgNGMX.jpg

zFWFSj3.jpg

2MEYwh2.jpg

nE6fGQ8.jpg

I'm hoping those are wigs and the pictures taken within a day or so of each other. If not, then having that pile of empty Natty Ice boxes strewn around the room for weeks or months on end is just unsat. As is the fact that anyone drinks that much Natty Ice, my man @oneshot86 at least keeps it classy with Nattly Light.

1st picture, just over his left dick skinner looks like a dead cat on that filthy mattress
3rd pic down, it is wearing the dead cat
i assume all pics were takin in one day and they are faggot wiggs
what a disgusting mother fucker with all that garbage in that house, did i count eight spent boxes of beer?