• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Threaded 10/22 barrel recommendation

Carole Baskins

If I do my part.
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2020
MT
I am looking for a quality 1/2-28 threaded 10/22 barrel in 16.5 - 18” length. There appear to be a lot of options which isn’t helping my efforts.

I’m new to 10/22s but recently found an action, trigger group and stock so I’d like to get it up and running.

Thanks!

Whistle pig is a good one I used 10 years ago. I'm sure there's 162 more barrel options since then

Kidd of course! And then you need a Kidd trigger for sure! ...then might as well get the whole thing - barreled action.

Feddersen or green mountain, I have both and they have shot under MOA at 50 with CCI SV if I do my part.

Currently I have a Tactical Solutions and have a Fedderson on order. My buddy has a full Kidd rifle and I'm not impressed at all. I built him a rifle with a Shilen barrel, and it crushes the Kidd. All I have read is the Fedderson is a great barrel.

Reactions: Carole Baskins
I can vouch for Feddersen...mine shoots just a tick above 1 MOA at 100 yards with SK rifle match ammo. Stock receiver, bolt, and trigger. Right now they have the 16.25 threaded bull barrels in stock, 18" is on backorder. They have other options as well.

Dang, one day late reading this. I have a 16.25" threaded Fedd barrel I'd sell. Not really advertising it but I'd let it go.