• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Threaded barrel adaptor

Ironcreek

SUSFU
Supporter
Minuteman
  • I've been using an Obsidian 45 on both a 45 and 9mm and looking to make it easier thought about a threaded adaptor that would live on the 9mm allowing me to do a quick swap between the 45 and 9 without having to first change the end cap. Did some research and found there's a couple of adaptors on the market for doing something similar. My question is do they/will they work as I intend them to? And has anyone else tried this route...

I have run them on direct thread 308 cans to shoot 5.56, 5/8x24 to 1/2x28 without any issues.
    I also run a 1/2 x 36 to 1/2x28 on my 9mm AR. But I am not sure I would do that on a pistol. If you did, get one from a quality company and Rockset it on tight. Just my opinion though

Reactions: Ironcreek

No affiliation, but a great product that I've been using for 3 years or more. Excellent machining!!