• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Threaded barrel

Yme

Private
Minuteman
Sep 22, 2020
Greetings all,

I am trying to get a threaded barrel for my CZ 75 Shadow (9mm) to no avail. i've reached out to CZ Customs, CZ USA, nada.

Any recommendation for gunsmith(s) who can assist in acquiring or making one?

Thanks in advance

Cajun Gunworks?

Granted its not currently in stock. Good people though.

Cajun Gunworks?
Thanks but it's out of stock unfortunately. I reached out to them yesterday. I did enter my email for the waitlist.

Thanks but it's out of stock unfortunately. I reached out to them yesterday. I did enter my email for the waitlist.
What are you trying to do with the barrel? Install a comp or brake? If you just want a suppressor host you almost might as well just buy the suppressor ready SP01. Or maybe one of those barrels is floating around used somewhere?

What are you trying to do with the barrel? Install a comp or brake? If you just want a suppressor host you almost might as well just buy the suppressor ready SP01. Or maybe one of those barrels is floating around used somewhere?
Unfortunately I live in a state where the process of purchasing a new handgun is a PITA. Until I can move to another state that's more accommodating, purchasing a barrel (for suppressor) will have to do for now.