• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Threaded barrels for 22lr rimx and vudoo

LR longyards

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2019
Vudoo believe kuckeri contour barrel is for a gen 2 action is a threaded 16 inch barrel low round count under a 1k bought gun for action and chassis $325 shipped

Kreiger barrel 24 inch not threaded this barrel is for a rim x not sure on round count or any of the specifications of barrel just bought for the action and mags $350 shipped

Muller works barrel for a rimx 20 inch 1-13 twist and is threaded not sure of round count bought to try then my barrel showed up I ordered and sent my action off and I’m not gonna leave these lay around $425 shipped

I have no group paper left that I shot with these barrels they never shot bad but I never put the time in with lot testing just had other plans with the actions thanks for looking please pm me with any questions and don’t post on the thread due to the scammers!! Won’t let me upload pictures pm me and I’ll try to send to u thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0737.jpeg
    IMG_0737.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 68
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 66