• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Threaded muzzle device

farmerfran00

Private
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2023
San Antonio
Just received my first suppressor, a Banish 30. Plan to run it on a 5.56 platform. I have a thread adapter because this is a 30 cal can, but my question is whether or not there is a muzzle device/flash hider with external threads that I can leave is place for transitioning between shooting suppressed and unsupressed without having to reinstall A2. I know many manufacturers offer proprietary devices, anyone familiar with the Silencer Central Banish 30?

Just received my first suppressor, a Banish 30. Plan to run it on a 5.56 platform. I have a thread adapter because this is a 30 cal can, but my question is whether or not there is a muzzle device/flash hider with external threads that I can leave is place for transitioning between shooting suppressed and unsupressed without having to reinstall A2. I know many manufacturers offer proprietary devices, anyone familiar with the Silencer Central Banish 30?

Glad you got your first suppressor! We appreciate your business! The Banish 30 is a direct-thread only suppressor, and it is not made to be used with a muzzle device that has external threads (i.e. a QD muzzle device). The Banish 30 Gold is our QD option, but the muzzle devices between the two suppressors is not interchangeable.