• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Throat-slashing ASU Badass Moonbat?

81ebd2c7d6655bc04f5b21556cd3a0e2--so-funny-funny-shit.jpg

A loud asshole screaming and waving a machete, threatening to cut your fucking head off, is giving you a sporting chance, dare I say an advantage of you can exploit it.

The quiet one will smile, and shake your hand, and buy you a beer, before he cuts your throat slowly in a dark spot, with time for the luxury of shitting on your breathless chest.

A loud asshole screaming and waving a machete, threatening to cut your fucking head off, is giving you a sporting chance, dare I say an advantage of you can exploit it.

The quiet one will smile, and shake your hand, and buy you a beer, before he cuts your throat slowly in a dark spot, with time for the luxury of shitting on your breathless chest.
I gotta say....

It’s comforting knowing you haven’t given that a whole lot of thought.

They know an assassination was never an option that's why they tried impeachment.

You just know the kid went home to scream at his parents for not paying his way into Berkeley.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Looks like the realization of needing to get a job finally hit him/her! LOL!

I just love it when the little moonbats melt down like that...........:oops:.......