• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Through scope hunting pics

redirt78

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2011
Georgia ***USA***
Didn't plan on taking pictures but got a few with my phone.

Shooting.jpg

Can see 600 + yds

Shooting5.jpg

380 yard does

shooting4.jpg

Shooting2.jpg

Young buck at 300 that came to scent check the does, maybe 110" and 3yrs old. He wouldn't stand still and I had the flash on, whoops. It figures since he was a buck and it would have been a cool pic.

Shitbuck2010.jpg

Got this old one in the same area at 456 yards last year. His teeth were almost worn out

Big8-1.jpg

One of my deer from two years ago, got this one at 75 yards on the same powerline

1128090809a.jpg

Pic from the climber I was in about ten minutes before taking my big 8

Almost all the deer I have taken in the last 9 years were with 140 grain Nosler ballistic tips in either 7mm08 or 7mmSTW

Hopefully going to add a few pictures of a big one from this season, if I do I'll use a real camera this time haha.

Re: Through scope hunting pics

deera.JPG

don't panic... i was just hog hunting...
smile.gif

fronta.JPG

Tikka'd, nice buck and picture. Looks like he has room to grow but it's kinda hard for me to judge Texas body size/type since I have no experience there. Either way hes a great buck. If he is 3 or 4 he will score big in a few years. Hope you see him later on down the road.

Dj, I have friends who started hunting them with night vision recently. Looks like fun and a good way to get rid of a lot of pigs. There is a local company here that guides hunts with thermal scopes on AR10's. Pretty cool stuff.

shooting6.jpg

500 yard hogs, should of but didn't... Had a field full of does in front of me and wanted to see what kind of bucks came to check them. The pigs left, two spike bucks came and ran the does off the field and then it got dark. Turns out I should have fed the hogs some lead. The one in the hairs looked to be in the 300 pound range and the one to its left was a little bigger. They are marked for death, no more passes.

very cool, love the scope shots and the rebar jaw tool. have to make my self on before next weekend, headed down to Texas for some deer and hog action. hard to pass on the big porkers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...There is a local company here that guides hunts with thermal scopes on AR10's. Pretty cool stuff. </div></div>
Are you talking about JagerPro? That's where I bought my scope. They put down an impressive number of pigs.

I was talking about HOG S.W.A.T. but have heard of Jager and seen vids on Youtube.