• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

throw lever fitment table

rimfire22lr

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 24, 2018
is there such a thing? This is more confusing than scope ring height used to be to figure out. Why don't manufacturers publish the zoom ring diameters on their scopes so that throw lever manufacturers could just list the diameters of their levers? Freaking annoying that they don't get this stuff sorted out.

Don't know about a table but MK Machining is probably your best source for a 3rd party throw lever.

Thought I was the only one with this complaint!! I have MK bookmarked in case I ever figure out which of their levers fit my scopes

is there such a thing? This is more confusing than scope ring height used to be to figure out. Why don't manufacturers publish the zoom ring diameters on their scopes so that throw lever manufacturers could just list the diameters of their levers? Freaking annoying that they don't get this stuff sorted out.

Reason why you don't see mag ring measurements is a lot of scope brands don't spec out their scope rings...their Asian manufacturer does. We have companies ask us for measurements of their own mag rings regularly!

I don't have a public database of mag ring measurements, but I do have a large database and can assist in determining proper lever sizes. I have enough copycats without listing all our carefully acquired dimensions :D

Reactions: spife7980