• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Throw Levers $15 for SH members!

godofthunder

Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2013
Nebraska
www.rustynutsdesigns.com
We offer our 3D printed throw levers for $15 plus shipping to members of the Hide! These throw levers are made from engineering grade carbon fiber reinforce PETG, an extremely durable polymer that is perfect in this application. They're also guaranteed for life - break one and I'll send you a new one.

Common/popular models are in stock ready to ship - namely anything Vortex. Other models we may have but not in stock will take a day or two to make and get out.

We also can custom make a throw lever for any scope in your life, no matter how obscure. Just get us the measurements and we'll get one to you!

Here is a list of most of what I have designs for - but I can make one for anything if you don't see your scope listed here!

• Vortex - Everything that I'm aware of.
  • Athlon - Ares BTR, Argos BTR Gen 1 and Gen 2, Cronus BTR, Helos BTR Gen 1 and Gen 2, Midas BTR, Talos BTR, Midas Tac
  • Burris - XTR II
  • Bushnell - Elite 1-6.5, XRS Gen 1, XRS Gen 2, Nitro
  • Nightforce - NXS, SHV
  • Leupold - Mk8, Mk4, VX6, VX5HD, VXR Patrol, VX Freedom, Mark AR
  • Sig - Whiskey 5, Tango 4
  • S&B - 3-20 Ultra Short
  • SWFA - 1-6, 3-9, 3-15
  • Sightron - S3
  • Steiner - P4Xi, S35 & C35 Thermal Focus
  • Primary Arms - SLx 1-8, SLx 1-6
  • Hensholdt - 4-16x56, 3-12x56
  • Kahles - K318i
  • Crimson Trace - Series 3 1-5
  • Blackhound - Genesis 1-8
  • Element - Titan, Nexus

Throw Lever.png
Throw_Lever_Dimensions_1024x1024.png

Last edited:
What's the thickness dimension of the ring? I have a setup where the ocular housing is pretty close to the receiver.

Do you happen to have on hand one for a Vortex Diamondback Tactical?

Anything for the old Nightforce NXS scopes without the little throw lever on them?

I ordered one from you on facebook some time ago, didnt know you were also a hide member. Just wanted to share feedback, it works perfect on my scope where clearance was an issue with other throw levers.

Reactions: godofthunder
Got one back before Christmas along with a brass catcher. Just got around to shooting the rifle/scope I put the lever on. Works great on the pst2, hell of a value vs the vortex branded one price wise

Reactions: godofthunder