• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thug Mistakes Deaf People for Rival Gang Members

Re: Thug Mistakes Deaf People for Rival Gang Members

When did "gang-banger" become a generally accepted term to be used in a (purportedly) legitimate journalistic context?

Fucking Savages...

There are legions of them and are what I think of when people bandy about the term "Zombies" and the preparations thereof.

Make no mistake, these are among the many shitbags that are strangling our society with their total parasitism: their lack of any meaningful contribution, the plague of moronic violence, drug abuse and endless lawsuits.

They will be the ones who'll come after the asteroid hits. Worse than roaches, their eradication is a glaring, if neglected, chore.

Oh, and many of them vote.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Oh, and many of them vote. </div></div>
I was completely with you till you said this. You are so wrong....ALL of them vote.

Just when a person thinks they have seen it all a new lower standard is set. I can only pray this country gets turned around before my grand kids get old enough to read a news paper but we all know that will never be an option. Down the slippery muddy slope we continue to go.

I wish our country and its laws would grow a pair. Sometimes dipshits deserve one in the face to end the situation.

In all honesty, being in a gang should be considered treason, and all LEO's have the right to shoot on site.

If a court can add a gang enhancment to a charge, it should be MANDATORY capital punishment. Take them out to the street, tie a noose and hang them from the nearest tree.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When did "gang-banger" become a generally accepted term to be used in a (purportedly) legitimate journalistic context? </div></div>

Journalism? whats that?

And to answer your question, probably the same time "journalist's" started using the term T-bone in reference to a car accident.

Man...why can't I ever seem to get caught up into situations like this one? People underestimate vigilante justice...