• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

thumbs up defiance for great customer service!

usmc02xx

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 19, 2012
Locust Grove GA, USA
gave defiance a call to get a lower total moa rail. i have a 30 on but a zero would do so i figured id pick up a 0 and save my scope adjustments so it didnnt have to be bottomed out. Ansd it was seriously bottmed out. i had 2 clicks till mechanical stop left lol. I gave them my SN and asked where to order. they responded that its 100 plus 10 shipping for 0-60 moa in 10 moa increments. Once i said ill take a 0, how do i pay? they repsonded with we happen to have a 10 moa sitting here, if its ok we will ship it to you. Great, i say again, how do i pay? Free of charge, this ones on us. Thanks defiance, you deserve a thumbs up for that solid.

Ill double up with the thumbs up!! Broke a pin and lost my bolt catch while shooting a comp (almost knocked out my teeth). I would have to take the blame on that one, used to be a little rough with the rackin. Called up defiance and for free they shipped out another catch and a couple new pins. Definitely will not be my last Defiance.