• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thumbs up for " Badlandslands Precision"

hesp

Hesp
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2020
W. Montana
Last year i witnessed a mature bull elk taken with one shot using a "Badlands Precision , 6.5 125gr ( BC .510 ) Bulldozer bullet. Being a 6.5 shooter I ordered 100 of the Badlands 125gr Bulldozer bullets. Worked up loads in my two different Savage 260 Rem's. One a model 16, the other a model 110 XP Storm. Accuracy was outstanding with "tiny" groups. This spring I decided to order 200 more of the bullets. Then found out the Bulldozer bullet had been replaced by the Bulldozer ll ( BC .530 ). So I went ahead & ordered the new style Bulldozer ll. When shooting the new style the best I could do was 1 1/2"groups, sometimes going to 2". I called Badlands & was told a teck would get back to me. I was amazed that in a couple hours I received a call back. I discussed the problem & asked If I could return the unused bullets in exchange for the old style Bulldozer. I received a " can do " , no problem. They said they would do a run of the old style bullet for me. I mailed back to them 100 bullets. Yesterday I received from them " 200 " of the old style bullets , "NO CHARGE". Thank you Badlands Precision. https://badlandsprecision.com/