• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Thumbs up for Burris Optics

MTS308

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2018
Lake butler fl
Giving a shout out for Burris optics customer service. I had a really old Burris fullfield fixed 10 power that the reticle broke in. (Wire reticle not glass etched)
I called Burris and they said ship it back and we will fix/replace it. So I shipped the scope out on 11-12-2019. On 11-21-19 they emailed that the scope was nonfixable due to being so old but I could replace it free with the current production equivalent or upgrade for the cost difference. I chose to replace it with a fullfield e1 4.5-14x42 side focus with ballistic reticle. They shipped it next day and I recieved it last night via ups. It only took 2 weeks from the time I shipped it until I had my new scope it hand. Highly impressed with the customer service and turn around time. Definitely will not hesitate to buy Burris in the future.

Good to hear. Had similar experience with Leupold. My old LPS wasn’t holding zero, they couldn’t fix it so they sent me a brand new vx5hd.

Just emailed them the other day about a Burris E1 4.5-14 that has a visible fingerprint shaped mark/debris inside scope. Received the info I needed the next day. They informed me it is certainly covered, even tho I’ve had it for years with no proof of purchase.

I’ve used and relied on Burris scopes for years and will continue to use them. I have no doubts they’ll take care of me. Burris makes a very solid no bs optic for a decent price period
03C48180-ACDF-4E73-AA18-B029FA3EB286.jpeg
C3F5F1EE-E28F-4A46-A1F2-802CFFBCF8F5.jpeg
F59A19DA-A513-4061-901F-7341C6F8E14A.jpeg

Reactions: Birddog6424
I just want a replacement cap for the ocular on my 4-20 XTR2. No reply so far. I’ll give them another week and call them if I don’t receive an email reply. I’ve got another to steal a cap from for now.