• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thumbs up for CDI and Short Action Customs

AMMOWASTER

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2007
Reno, NV
Just got my rifle back from Jeff @ CDI. I was in on the original group buy for the FN bottom metal but never got around to putting it together. I was jealous of the new metal and the bigger trigger opening so I asked Jeff if he would switch me out. He said it was no problem so I sent my gun off to him to have it machined and installed.

I had also sent my bolt off to Mark @ Short Action Customs after reading the good feedback here. He had great turn around was more than willing to tackle the FN bolt.

I am sure I will be doing business with both of them in the future
100_0753.jpg

100_0754.jpg

Re: Thumbs up for CDI and Short Action Customs

Great looking rifle!!!

I'm thinking of building up a .260 or 6.5 Creedmoor that will looks pretty much identical.

Lets see some range pictures!!!

Mark

Nice clean install from both "artists". Nice rifle.

2 thumbs up here.

It looks a lot like my new baby (it's a boy!).
And it is a 6.5 Creedmoor.
Scope is just kind of a cap because he was looking a little bald.
A Vortex PST 4 x 16 will get first crack when they get released.

S6300952.jpg

Nice looking rifle.

. . . but I just gotta ask . . . do you actually prepare food on that counter-top?

Charlie, Every time I see your rifle I want to make a clone of it with one of my FN SPR actions laying around!!!

Great looking rifle!

Mark

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: US Handgunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Lets see some range pictures!!!
Mark </div></div>

Wait you want me to actually shoot the thing
laugh.gif

I need to mount my scope back up and send some rounds downrange. My IPSC and steel schedules are just getting started so rifles are taking a backseat.