• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Thumbs up for CDI and Short Action Customs

AMMOWASTER

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2007
Reno, NV
Just got my rifle back from Jeff @ CDI. I was in on the original group buy for the FN bottom metal but never got around to putting it together. I was jealous of the new metal and the bigger trigger opening so I asked Jeff if he would switch me out. He said it was no problem so I sent my gun off to him to have it machined and installed.

I had also sent my bolt off to Mark @ Short Action Customs after reading the good feedback here. He had great turn around was more than willing to tackle the FN bolt.

I am sure I will be doing business with both of them in the future
100_0753.jpg

100_0754.jpg

Re: Thumbs up for CDI and Short Action Customs

Great looking rifle!!!

I'm thinking of building up a .260 or 6.5 Creedmoor that will looks pretty much identical.

Lets see some range pictures!!!

Mark

Nice clean install from both "artists". Nice rifle.

2 thumbs up here.

It looks a lot like my new baby (it's a boy!).
And it is a 6.5 Creedmoor.
Scope is just kind of a cap because he was looking a little bald.
A Vortex PST 4 x 16 will get first crack when they get released.

S6300952.jpg

Nice looking rifle.

. . . but I just gotta ask . . . do you actually prepare food on that counter-top?

Charlie, Every time I see your rifle I want to make a clone of it with one of my FN SPR actions laying around!!!

Great looking rifle!

Mark

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: US Handgunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Lets see some range pictures!!!
Mark </div></div>

Wait you want me to actually shoot the thing
laugh.gif

I need to mount my scope back up and send some rounds downrange. My IPSC and steel schedules are just getting started so rifles are taking a backseat.