• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thunder Beast 1 Free Can Certificate - sold

texasplinker

Private
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2008
Kentucky Bluegrass
Its time for this unused cert to be put to better use. Who needs a can at significant discount?
$850 takes it.

Thanks

Last edited:
Yeah I’m curious I’d like to see the cert and check it out with them

Great deal, I used one last fall. Very easy to redeem and it saved me a bunch of money on a 338 can.

Yeah that’s the one I was just looking at, I don’t have a 338 but I guess I could build one I’d have a year to do it being it takes forever to get these damn things, or just use it on my 6.5 for now

Nice grab. @Landon4

You'll have plenty of time to build something :) TB's site notes that orders now should have serial numbers in Oct-Nov 2019. Add on 8-18 months for Form 4 and you've got plenty of time to get something to use it on.

A lot of people use the 338 on all their rifles. If you can deal with the size/weight you can’t beat the suppression. One thing to consider is whether you want the SR mount system. I have a few Ultra 7s and they won’t be compatible with the SR system. I believe I read that the regular 338 ultra has an adapter that allows it to use the CB brakes from the smaller ultras. Something to think about anyway!

Yeah that’s the one I was just looking at, I don’t have a 338 but I guess I could build one I’d have a year to do it being it takes forever to get these damn things, or just use it on my 6.5 for now

I picked the 338 SR, but wish I would have gotten an Ultra instead... less weight, more mounts/brakes available and no moving parts

Reactions: Ravenyzf-r6