• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Thunder beast 50% of certs for sale

Im looking at their website and I cant find any pricing from them directly. Do you have to call them for a price of a suppressor?

Not to sound like a jerk as I appreciate others helping out when others dont know, but where is the op in this for sale thread?

ETA: nevermind about the pricing. I found it there.

Last edited:
Yeah I’m here, I appreciate others answering questions. Im working, so I don’t monitor this site much during work hours. Feel free to PM me any questions you might have. As for thunder beasts website I don’t know why there wouldn’t be prices listed. You’d have to call them directly to use the certificates anyways.

Reactions: Raffy
Im looking at their website and I cant find any pricing from them directly. Do you have to call them for a price of a suppressor?

Not to sound like a jerk as I appreciate others helping out when others dont know, but where is the op in this for sale thread?

ETA: nevermind about the pricing. I found it there.
Sorry man I wasn’t trying to be short. Email a pic of the cert to [email protected]