• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Thunder beast group buy?

So I contacted thunder beast , No official word but they said keep an eye out at the end of October. I don’t think I’m going to wait that long I worked up a deal on the ultra 338 and the 22 takedown, $1850 Shipped. I’ll probably jump on that

So I contacted thunder beast , No official word but they said keep an eye out at the end of October. I don’t think I’m going to wait that long I worked up a deal on the ultra 338 and the 22 takedown, $1850 Shipped. I’ll probably jump on that
Damn, that's basically a free .22 can.....

Reactions: Night Assassin
There was just a free TBAC cert here for $750 on the PX. If you aren’t in a hurry that’s a good way for a deal. I bought one for $800 a while back that went smooth.

Thunder Beast is one of the few firearm accessories I have paid full price for and not batted an eye, largely because the quality of your cans speak for themselves. But even then, here you are in the SH forums showing how far you're willing to go for the community. Thanks man, your efforts are much appreciated.

No, they can't. The "fine print" at the bottom of all of our certificates says, "No cash value and cannot be combined with other offers; must be redeemed directly through TBAC".

Thanks for the info. I didn't have one to look at the fine print. Just saw a lot of folks selling them and was curious. Thanks again.

Take 10% off MSRP and subtract that from our listed price. When you order, list your TBAC Group Buy Code in the comments and we'll apply the discount before billing your card. Discount amounts below.

Ultra 9cb: $119.50
Ultra 7cb: $109.50
Ultra 5cb: $99.50
338 Ultra: $179.50
223 Ultra: $99.50
22 Take Down: $39.50
556 Take Down: $49.50

Reactions: Night Assassin
I didn't want to follow the rules so I'm away on vacation...

Last edited by a moderator:
What's or how do you get the group buy code I was about to order a tbac ultra from Hansohn Brothers

Thanks

Gotcha

I just hit the what's new tab and saw this thread . I didn't see the dates on all but the last post.

Thanks

Tag.. any update about a GB here.

Thanks

Take 10% off MSRP and subtract that from our listed price. When you order, list your TBAC Group Buy Code in the comments and we'll apply the discount before billing your card. Discount amounts below.

Ultra 9cb: $119.50
Ultra 7cb: $109.50
Ultra 5cb: $99.50
338 Ultra: $179.50
223 Ultra: $99.50
22 Take Down: $39.50
556 Take Down: $49.50
Do you have any in stock if so which ones

Do you have any in stock if so which ones
that post you quoted is over a year old and about 3 posts above it was noted that there is no announcement about a 2019 group buy. So those prices are not currently available and likely will not be available this year.

For stock, maybe check out Hansohn's site to see current stock...

that post you quoted is over a year old and about 3 posts above it was noted that there is no announcement about a 2019 group buy. So those prices are not currently available and likely will not be available this year.

For stock, maybe check out Hansohn's site to see current stock...
dammit. i hate when i do that but it did get them to post. so ill check the website out