• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thunder Valley Precision 2011 Membership Update

Tom Sarver

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2007
Coshocton,OH USA
New for 2011

Membership $50
Members Match Fees (regular) and Range Practice Days $20.00
Non Members Fees (regular) and Range Practice Days $30.00
Juniors Under 18 years of age FREE Membership and ALL match fees and range days are FREE.

Our new liability waivers will be issued soon and all TVP participants/members must sign and date accordingly.

We need to get more of our younger men and woman into the shooting sports.

I enjoy it when a father brings his son and or his daughter (.260 shooter comes to mind)to shoot with us.

I hope this allows more of you to attend and join our ever growing family here at TVP.

Management

Re: Thunder Valley Precision 2011 Membership Update

Cant wait to get back out there this year.

+1 I hope to have my .260 done by spring time. Been itching to get the .50 cal back out too.

will be a member this year for sure! also, i think i underpaid you on monday tom lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Sarver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Juniors Under 18 years of age FREE Membership and ALL match fees and range days are FREE.

We need to get more of our younger men and woman into the shooting sports.</div></div>

That's absolutely fantastic. Thank You.

I’m looking forward to making the trip in 2011 from north central Wisconsin for a little shooting and a train up.

The junior membership FREE is a very generous offer, Tom! This is great to see you doing for the community, I hope that some of the young shooters will be able to take advantage of it and everything that TVP offers.

Do you need the waivers in hand by a certain date? Looks like my next trip out will be sometime in March, I can sign and mail it back if you want to mail/email or PM me the waiver.

Thanks, looking forward to another great season out there.