• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

THUNDER VALLEY QUESTION

holy cow

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 22, 2010
    South East Ohio
    Not sure if this is the right place to post this but if their is any info and dates on matches they will be having i would like to know. Just getting started in this long range stuff and could not make a match they had not long ago. Want to go up and check out some stuff before i sink some money in it. I live outside of CINCINNATI area and if their is anyone around here that attends these matches maybe we could ride up their and split the cost. Can not learn anything if i do not get my ass up their and check it out. Dan Tucker

Re: THUNDER VALLEY QUESTION

Dan,
    I live off I-75 exit 32. I go there as much as life allows me. My plans are to go there on the 14th with some guys I know. Email me and I'll get in touch with you.

Its a great place and Tom will teach you allot and you will meet allot of good guys that shoot there. I highly recommend getting out there any chance you can. If it wasnt for my crazy work schedule, I would have been out there a bunch already.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TalkingBush</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I sent you an e-mail RODENT, to the one listed in your profile. </div></div>
    Never received it even though it is the correct address. Shoot it again.

I checked the site and it looks as if Tom has listed the match schedule for this year. I've known Tom for many years and he is spot on. If you go to the matches I'll probably see you there.