• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thunderbeast 30BA

Pappasniper

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2011
AZ
I have an old TB 30BA that I use for a 300WM that I rarely shoot. I have another I like better. Anyway to make that 30BA into a direct thread can? Either via Thunderbeast or another firm that does quality work. Don't want Bubba to trash my can. I'm hoping TB can do it. Otherwise I'll but another brake.

many thanks for your responses.

PB

Get ahold of TBAC. They convert the current CB cans either direction. Would think they could do the same for your BA.

They told me to buy a brake or take off old brake, ( not an option) so I bought a brake and red locktite it and then I will have a DT can. So fkn A, game on. TB gets it done once again.

PB

Reactions: Shootnwrench
Update, Thunderbeast knocked it out of the park. I red loctited a new brake in the can and now I have a DT TB can for my FN SPR 308..... I was running an ancient AAC 762 can that was loud. Be a nice upgrade, shout out to TB.

PB

Reactions: Shootnwrench
Good deal, don’t forget to hang out in the thread with that SPR.