• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Thunderbeast 30P-1 range report

adam1122

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2010
Tx
I bought a Thunderbeast model 30P-1 after looking at all different kinds of cans for my LWRC .308 with 20in barrel. I spoke with Zak at Demigod who runs Thunderbeast and he sold me on the idea of picking up one of his cans. In one word, the performance is UNREAL. POI vs. POA is about identical. The gun actually gains accuracy at farther ranges with this can attached.

DB reduction is exactly as stated....its around 132DB with the can on. People everywhere on the range stop and ask me about it. If you are looking for a really well built all titanium can take a look at this model. Worth every penny. AAC, Gemtech...keep'em....I'll put this can up against any one of them. Nice job Zak, thanks for all your help and expertise.

Adam

Re: Thunderbeast 30P-1 range report

If you are looking for a can anyone would be a clown not to call zak smith at thunderbeast. His gear makes everything else I have shot seem not nearly as well built.

To be fair everyone at TBAC works their butts off-- and I don't run the whole show.

Glad you like the can! We don't publish dB numbers for reasons I've stated before, but that sounds like it's in the right range anyway.

Like ive said before....I'm a major fan of my can. You have any cleanjning recommendations or just shoot the oiss out of it and let the pressure blow out the fouling buildup?