• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Thunderbeast 338 Ultra in Tennessee

dddoo7

Minuteman
Apr 18, 2011
Memphis, TN
Up for sale is a Thunderbeast 338 Ultra. It is brand new and never used. I bought it for a project that never happened. It comes with a 5/8-24 brake and is OD green in color.

THIS SUPPRESSOR IS ON FORM 4 IN TENNESSEE AND THEREFORE MUST BE TRANSFERRED TO SOMEONE WHO LIVES IN TENNESSEE.

I will transfer this out of state, but you must be willing to pay for two tax stamps.

Price: $1795

IMG_2669.jpg

IMG_2670.jpg

Reactions: 338dude
Purchase this sellers TBAC 30PSS, solid guy recived suppressor and he helped with the paper work.

Reactions: dddoo7
I do custom Cerakote. I will coat this suppressor in any color or pattern the purchaser would like.

primalfinish.com

Reactions: 338dude
If you are not a resident of TN, then it requires two form 4 transfers. It will have to be transferred to a dealer in TN via form 4 ($200 plus about a year wait), then transferred via form 3 to a dealer in your state (free and about a week usually). Then it would need to be transferred to you or your trust via form 4 (another $200 and another year or so wait).

for a TN resident, it would only be the normal form 4 from my trust to you/your trust. It really doesn’t make sense if you are out of state, but if you are willing to pay both of the $200 tax stamps and wait about two years I am willing to sell it to you.