• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Ti Xtreme | Cadex | Huber | 338 Norma - new ammo deal for today only! Free 7.62x39 with it!

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    For 12/18-12/19 I will include 1,180 rounds of 7.62x39mm ammo with the rifle. Mostly gold tiger and wolf. You just cover shipping! If you’re local to Michigan I have some loose 7.62x39 and 7.62x51 rounds I’ll toss in as well.

I have two 338 Normas so I really don’t need both of them anymore so this gem is up for sale. It absolutely hammers with Hornady 285 ELDM hand loads from my AX (@Ghost1941 has seen it stack shots). I’ll have to look back in my notes to remember what smith assembled it but accuracy should offset that regardless.

- Xtreme Tianium Action
    - Dual Strike chassis with custom scope rail to fit the Xtreme. Chassis comes with choice of skeleton butt stock or the full one. CIP bottom metal with one mag included.
    - Lilja 1:9.4 27” barreI threaded 3/4x24 with cadex brake. I forget what the actual contour is called but it’s heavy and does the step down taper toward the muzzle (I’ll get better photos of this later)
    - round count 195. Plenty of juice left and my load for it was pretty slow (2625)
    - Huber two stage trigger
    - paint job is just rattle can with a FDE cerakote base. Super easy to remove with a sand blaster if you get it cerakoted again. I factored $100 off the value to offset this.

Optics and bipod not included.

$3,400 shipped to your FFL and I’ll split insurance on it. For the asking price I’ll include the badger 34mm unimount, a handful of Berger 300s, Redding dies ($190 die set), and some Barnes 265 TSXs. I think I have a little brass to spare to get you started as well.

I forgot to list some trades I am after:
    - high end options (I would love to get my hands on a ZCO to try out). Can add or take cash with the deal depending on what you have. Anything Schmidt, Leupold, Vortex, NF, etc.
    - steel targets (need some big 3/8 and 1/2")
    - 7mm 1:8 twist heavy barrel blank
    - 30 cal 1:9 heavy barrel blank
    - Long action McMillan A3-5, Manners T2A, T4A, T6A, or PRS1/2

ABA4CF1A-2C48-47E1-9E1D-29700D2BBAEC.jpeg

Last edited:
    I appreciate the kind words, guys. @WDN-K-9 let me know when you're ready to buy this.

Up top. For kicks and giggles I have some FGMM 175 308 ammo I will throw in with the deal because I don't have a 308 anymore.

Alright. Deal is live! Purchase it for the asking price and on top of everything listed above I will also throw in 1,180 rounds of 7.62x39mm (mostly golden tiger and some wolf)! You just pay shipping on the ammo!

Up top, last day for the ammo deal.