• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Tier One 34mm rings and pic rail

Shootershorty

PRS shooter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2018
Michigan
new in box never mounted Tier One 34mm medium tactical scope rings with RAPTAR rail. $sold I take venmo and paypal.

Attachments

• IMG_1032.jpeg
    IMG_1032.jpeg
    430.4 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_1033.jpeg
    IMG_1033.jpeg
    469.1 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_1034.jpeg
    IMG_1034.jpeg
    716.2 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_1035.jpeg
    IMG_1035.jpeg
    130.1 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Popps had first dibs. I will give him a few minutes to send funds. If not received by noon EST it will go to Vanderbuilt.

Reactions: Poppa1
Thanks you Van. this is the last major part needed to start using this Project. I wasnt gonna go halfway on the rings. I wanted them to be beast Mode quality. This is part of my bucket List and seriously important .
Until its time to put a bullish barrel on it. Savage 110 LRH in 338 Lapua Mag.
Glass is Ares etr 4.5 - 30 x 56. got the brown one so its easier to rattle can. (Fewer coats) and scratches required to make it ugly. MDT ESS stock/chassis. picked up scope accessories via MK Machine and anarchy Outdoors. throw levers caps diffuser etc.
levels and truing/accurizing items all stuff I had previously laying around.
You made my day bowing out cuz for sure I woulda been back a couple months as these were not in the budget until i seen em last night. No way.
This old Man appreciates ya !! and so does my Scout Doper. He sends ya Hi 5s.
Matter Fact, All the Yound Man at Post 45 will likely wanna say Thanks, as they the ones beating me over the head to complete the list so they can play too.:)
God Bless
From Post 45 state of Maine.

Attachments

• Aresvan Savage110.jpg
    Aresvan Savage110.jpg
    739.8 KB · Views: 14