• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tiger Valley 2 man match

hdfoxguns

Private
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2010
texas
I did not see anything on the calender on Tiger Valleys web site reguarding the fall 2 man team match. Does anyone know if there are any plans to have one? I know they did not have one this spring like last year.

Re: Tiger Valley 2 man match

It doesn't look like we will be running any matches for a while. Benjamin isn't with us any more and he did all the sack dragging for prizes. In this day and age it's all about the prize table and without it very few want to shoot. Can't blame them either, might as well go where you can drag the sack.

I hate to hear that T.J. I really enjoyed the matches you put on. I want to thank you and your crew for the great matches you put on. I learned from shooting them, Thanks a million.

That's sad to hear, I was really looking forward to it all year. Is there any possibility to still run a two man sniper match for one day at half the fee, kind of like this past four man tactical pride match. I really enjoy the matches you guys put together and love the experience as a novice shooter that you can't get anywhere else in the state. I can care less about the prize table, all i can think about is shooting off the 6 story tower. I drive in from San Antonio and wouldn't mind dragging my sack up to Waco for 1 day for $75.

TJ, I enjoy doing the matches period. It isn't about prizes, but the training and experience. I'm still game for competiting in a prizeless match because its fun.

TJ,
Sorry to hear that your match schedule is being cut.
The Tulsa crew have always enjoyed competing at your facility.
We show up for the outstanding matches you put on.
The prize table has never been the primary reason we made the drive.
You have stages that are interesting and challenging with plenty of real world skill sets required.
Because of your LE background, the stages often contain elements that other matches do not. Point in case is door breaching with a shotgun as part of a stage. Another would be the deployment stages where we laid on the ground for several hours waiting for our target to pop up. Always one of my favorites because ther was no telling when or where or what speed your target would appear at.
For most of the competitors your moving target stages are the only chance they get to work movers.