• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tiger Valley Low Light Match

MADUCE

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2004
DALLAS,TEXAS
www.tigervalley.com
Tiger Valley will be hosting a low light match July 23, 2011. It looks like we will have a total of 5 stages covering elevated shooting, shooting into vehicles and buildings, moving targets and stationary targets to name a few. Adding another building down range and already have the guard tower up with Larue target in it. Shooters should have illuminated reticules or night vision. This is a pride match, Cost is $75.00 per shooter. match starts at 7:00pm and we will shoot as light fails.

Re: Tiger Valley Low Light Match

I am looking forward to this. Anyone want to do a three gun that day too?
crazy.gif

Jason

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am looking forward to this. Anyone want to do a three gun that day too?
crazy.gif

Jason </div></div>

Yep, maybe Geordie will do one again!
crazy.gif

I am up for this. What is the usual yardage? I know T.J. can stretch out pretty far.

I'll try and make this one.

Lucks -

Let's get Pirtle going to this one too.

JP

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am looking forward to this. Anyone want to do a three gun that day too?
crazy.gif

Jason </div></div>

I did that last year and as I fell in bed around 2:30 am I told my wife NEVER again would I do two matches in one day!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JPipes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll try and make this one.

Lucks -

Let's get Pirtle going to this one too.

JP </div></div>

Sounds great!

I'm signed up for it. First match with my AI, so I better get right with it beforehand. See ya'll there.

Hey TJ, have you got the elevator for the tower installed yet?:)

No, but I hired a couple of fat guys from Waco. I'm going to put a pulley on top, and have him jump off tied off to everyone on the ground. That way it will shoot everyone to the top with out a drop of sweat. Anyone have any extra mattresses for him to land on?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See you boys in a few weeks. </div></div>

Looking forward to it....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See you boys in a few weeks. </div></div>

It'll be fun to see everyone again.

We can do a Pistol only in the morning if you want . Let me know.Speed steel

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We can do a Pistol only in the morning if you want . Let me know.Speed steel </div></div>

Just paid for the lowlight match. I would be up for doing a pistol speed steel match that morning.

TJ, got any guesses on how long this will run?

Its you and me James bring 100 rounds at least

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im in </div></div>

Since this is a low light match no telling what you'll be up to in the dark....:)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TJ, got any guesses on how long this will run?
</div></div>
Last year we went till about 0200..
Might be a good idea to sleep in a little Saturday morning..
Hey Gordie, how early you thinking about shooting pistol?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See you guys there. </div></div>

Glad to hear you worked it out Nathan....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its you and me James bring 100 rounds at least </div></div>

Let me know what time!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be there..............

Mick </div></div>

Mick! Look forward to seeing you!

Lucks, ready for some Hooters?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lucks, ready for some Hooters? </div></div>

Sounds great....
Remember though, you need to work a little harder this time on being a THUG if you want to pick up any of the chicks that work there....:)

I'll be sure to gets some tats, walk with a swagger, and talk like I have an IQ of 78. Is that gangsta enough?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be sure to gets some tats, walk with a swagger, and talk like I have an IQ of 78. Is that gangsta enough? </div></div>

Ninja, how are you going to raise your IQ so much in so little time???

Mick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be sure to gets some tats, walk with a swagger, and talk like I have an IQ of 78. Is that gangsta enough? </div></div>

Mick</div></div>

I thought you were going to mow the lawn. Shit that didn't last long......

Wish I make this match, have fun gentlemen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be sure to gets some tats, walk with a swagger, and talk like I have an IQ of 78. Is that gangsta enough? </div></div>

Mick </div></div>

Lol @ Mick. Ninja you feeling the love yet bro?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rifles and Pistols or only Rifles? </div></div>

Brian I checked out the website again and it says 80 PR and 50 pistol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im in </div></div>

Since this is a low light match no telling what you'll be up to in the dark....:) </div></div>

Better lay on your back Licks

8:00am pistol shoot at the house, free casual shoot. We will design the stages when you get there. All welcome. Maybe we will get a jackpot going

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be sure to gets some tats, walk with a swagger, and talk like I have an IQ of 78. Is that gangsta enough? </div></div>

Mick </div></div>

Lol @ Mick. Ninja you feeling the love yet bro? </div></div>

Berry, I get no respect around here.

Hi guys.
Have never done a match or been to this range. Anyone I can call or talk to whos done this one to give me a heads up on what is expected? Am keen to give this one a try. Im up in Texarkana to this is within driving range for me.

Cheers all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pirtle, you bringing Kane with you? </div></div>

No sir.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KiwiShtr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi guys.
Have never done a match or been to this range. Anyone I can call or talk to whos done this one to give me a heads up on what is expected? Am keen to give this one a try. Im up in Texarkana to this is within driving range for me.

Cheers all. </div></div>

I shot last years low light match.... but no telling what TJ has planned this time.....
You can call me if you want,
Adam, (254)541-4196

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KiwiShtr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi guys.

Cheers all. </div></div>

I shot last years low light match.... but no telling what TJ has planned this time.....
You can call me if you want,
Adam, (254)541-4196
</div></div>
Cheers Adam. Will be in touch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pirtle, you bringing Kane with you? </div></div>

No sir. </div></div>

I'll be in sunny San Diego!!! I wanted to make the match, but "work" calls
wink.gif