• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tiger Valley mini sectorization class-Dallas-25Mar

BenjaminW

Private
Minuteman
Jun 19, 2007
DFW, Texas
Tiger Valley is running a short class on sectorization on March 25th at the Elm Fork shooting range in Dallas from 6:30 PM to 9 PM. Learn how to properly identify and engage targets in an urban setting. The class will utilize scale buildings and students will engage green army men targets.

Bring rifle, 40 rounds of ammunition, and safety gear. The cost is $65. Pre-registration is not required, but please drop me a note if you plan on attending so we can have proper materials prepared.

We encourage participants to read and understand T.J. Pilling's article "Sectorization - The Common Language of Snipers" .

Let me know if you have any questions.

--Benjamin at Tiger Valley

fs_wide_balcony.jpg

Re: Tiger Valley mini sectorization class-Dallas-25Mar

guys.......this is way tuff'r than you think....and to do it well one needs good comm skills with your spotter.....
\

i'm just sayin

I second BoltRipper. This is a tougher event than one would think if you've never done it.

Benjamin,

Check your link. It appears to link to the photo and not the article. I could be wrong...

U2AV8R, thanks. The link has been fixed.

The sectorization class is this Wednesday! If anyone's interested in the background of the instructor, you can find a brief overview here .