• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tiger Valley team match November 12-13, 2011

MADUCE

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2004
DALLAS,TEXAS
www.tigervalley.com
Tiger Valley Team Match will have a few new twists, first we are adding a LE portion that will allow Law Enforcement to get training credits through TCLEOSE. LE guys wanting training credit will arrive on Thursday, November 10th for 8 hours of classroom training. On Friday the 11th, both shooters will deploy to the range where the Precision rifle shooter will gather dope on stationary and moving targets in the morning and after lunch will move to the pits to work on pistol. The Spotter will work on CQB drills with his AR and pistol and move to the long range to work at distance on movers and stationary targets in the afternoon.

Saturday all shooters, both LE and not, will deploy to the unknown distance range at 7:00am and build a rural hide. At 8:00, staff will begin looking for you. Those not found will fire shots at designated targets, one for the AR and one for the precision shooter.

Two of the Day stages will be shot at night on Saturday, illuminated with flash lights and glow stick.

Law Enforcement must send an e-mail listing department, name and pin number for training credit.

New targets, buildings and problems......

Re: Tiger Valley team match November 12-13, 2011

I'm in! I think we will have a convoy coming in from Rifles Only to Waco on Friday night! Mapquest says 5 1/2 hour drive between the 2.

TJ- any idea on round count- pistol, AR, and bolt gun? Thanks!

TJ
Let me know if you want some Tiger Valley Data Books sent out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Storm Tactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TJ
Let me know if you want some Tiger Valley Data Books sent out. </div></div>

Cannot wait!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pirtelly and I are teaming up on this one. Cant wait! </div></div>

Team DingleBerry....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pirtelly and I are teaming up on this one. Cant wait! </div></div>

Team DingleBerry.... </div></div>

I'm telling a Mod!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pirtelly and I are teaming up on this one. Cant wait!</div></div>

"Pirtelly" I love it....

I just came down out of the mountains in Wy haven't had a chance to talk to Kevin about shooting for sure.

It's hard on old guy's to do Bash and TV all at once..

Mick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pirtelly and I are teaming up on this one. Cant wait!</div></div>

"Pirtelly" I love it....

I just came down out of the mountains in Wy haven't had a chance to talk to Kevin about shooting for sure.

It's hard on old guy's to do Bash and TV all at once..

Mick</div></div>

Don't know about traveling all night, then laying for hours in a mosquito infested field??? Anyway, Mick, the smoke cloud would give us away!

Heck yeah, I am very glad to see that we can make both matches.
I am even happier to see a concealment exercise.
Maybe a stalk next time?

Mick, it's a bad idea to smoke with a ghillie on!

If the X will trade weekends with me on the kiddo schedule, looks like Chad and I are gonna team up to try to keep you hooligans in line. After shooting RO (hopefully!) and driving up to TV I'll be hard to spot in the concealment stage. I'm liable to be sound asleep.

The concealment exercise will be interesting, I am with Trigger Time, I might be sleeping during it.

I'll go if I can find a partner. Can I just sign up and be matched with some poor unfortunate other single?

I like concealment idea. I have lots of practice since we lost all our hunting grounds a couple of years ago!!

Mick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like concealment idea. I have lots of practice since we lost all our hunting grounds a couple of years ago!!

Mick </div></div>

Hey Mick,
Has that also helped out with the practice on the low light stages?
You seem to shoot better when the target is in the headlights...:)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jamesb74</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll go if I can find a partner. Can I just sign up and be matched with some poor unfortunate other single? </div></div>

Someone on here will need a partner. Problem shooting alone is all the targets have to be engaged, you would have to carry three weapons.

T.J. how about some more info on the Concealment. Will we need a Ghillie?

Mick

I think the concealment is just plain stupid.
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body">T.J. how about some more info on the Concealment. Will we need a Ghillie? </div></div>

I am wondering the same thing. And hopefully in November it won't be too hot for it c-3.

Does anybody know when the sign up is? The Morris brothers want to give this one a try.

Dustin

Scoot over. Im bringin a cot
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The concealment exercise will be interesting, I am with Trigger Time, I might be sleeping during it. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SevenBat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anybody know when the sign up is? The Morris brothers want to give this one a try.

Dustin </div></div>

This means trouble.

Myself and Clint are in. I put in for the days off, my Sgt. approved waiting on the Lt. to sign off and hopefully be able to take my patrol car down.

Third year in a row for me, can't wait to run the new rig. See y'all there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body">T.J. how about some more info on the Concealment. Will we need a Ghillie? </div></div>

I am wondering the same thing. And hopefully in November it won't be too hot for it c-3. </div></div>

TJ,
I was also wondering about this. I don't want to have to buy or make a ghillie if I won't need one....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body">T.J. how about some more info on the Concealment. Will we need a Ghillie? </div></div>

I am wondering the same thing. And hopefully in November it won't be too hot for it c-3. </div></div>

TJ,
I was also wondering about this. I don't want to have to buy or make a ghillie if I won't need one.... </div></div>

I suggest you make one anyway. If you wait until you really need it you won't have time to make a good one. If you think loading all your ammo at the last minute sucks..................

Won't be at this one due to a wedding. Wade you want to borrow my safety glasses?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Won't be at this one due to a wedding. Wade you want to borrow my safety glasses? </div></div>

That or some common sense.

Glasses it is then because I don't have any sense common or un-

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wade</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Won't be at this one due to a wedding. Wade you want to borrow my safety glasses? </div></div>

That or some common sense.
</div></div>

You better get the glasses or you will end up like Ralphie with Jason's common sense.

Mick

Mick, shut up and go back to bothering Timmy.

You know what Talkin Tom says!

T.J.,

Can you please let us know if we need to bring a ghillie suit for this shoot? I have one but my partner doesn't, I hate to tell the guy to run out and blow over a hundred dollars on a piece of equipment he is not going to need.

Thanks,

Tman

I did this match two years ago and it was a blast. We got 15th/40. Unfortunately, I have lost track of my long range partner since then! (Kirksey, where are you man?) I'm a carbine/pistol man looking for a team mate. Prefer that you have a semi-auto.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tman300wm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">T.J.,

Can you please let us know if we need to bring a ghillie suit for this shoot? I have one but my partner doesn't, I hate to tell the guy to run out and blow over a hundred dollars on a piece of equipment he is not going to need.

Thanks,

Tman </div></div>

Same question here....

I think by T.J.'s silence we can assume that folks that don't bring a guillie suit will be totally and utterly fcuked for the first half of this match. That would be consistent with the true sniper ethos and the credo of all good warriors and Boyscouts to "be prepared and to adapt and overcome". Personally I like to be prepared, so I'll be packing my shag carpet and Cher wig for this match.

I'm looking for a partner for this match. I can run a bolt gun 260 or AR-15. Send me an email if you are also looking for a partner. chad at dallasreloads.com Thanks!

There were quite a few shooters that shot the bash the last two days and were leaving tonight for the Team Match. Keep an out for them because they had a good train-up the last two days.

Pirtle & Berry 1st place that is really the only one I recall other than myself and Stroud, 13th. TJ put on another great show, always fun shooting at TV.

LONG 4 days of shooting (Bash & TV) but well worth it. I would do it again next week.

Mick