• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tiger Valley Team Sniper match Date?

Re: Tiger Valley Team Sniper match Date?

I'm in. It will probably be my rifle that gets dicked up this time!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Badd Kharma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Checking with Wil but the date works for me when is Shot show </div></div>

Sounds like a plan... SHOT is the week before 19-22JAN

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TangoDown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very tempting, is there a prize table at the winter matches?
</div></div>

Was last winter

Being the little guy in the match business, we can only go to that well once a year, I wish we had the stroke for more. We had a prize table for the bug out and the team sniper match in the fall, but we won't for the winter match. Just lots of great food and match t-shirt for this one. T.J.

Like Super Bee said. We will be there anyway, and love it!!!

grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Super Bee 950</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kharma
The match at the beginning of the year didnt have a prize table. I will be there regardless...</div></div>

YOU ARE RIGHT,seasons are running together

What you can expect, with some omissions
Team sniper match stages

Stage # 1

Clear the minefield

Precision shooter starts from Barricade and engages 3 mines. Precision shooter must hit plunger to detonate the mine (filled with tannerite). Once mines are detonated the AR shooter engages multiple targets. Once those have been neutralized both shooters will move from cover and engage pistol targets forward of the firing line. Total targets (lots)
(N bays)

Hostile village

Precision shooter and AR shooter move through hostile area’s (4 bays) engaging targets as they move. Targets may be engaged with either rifle or pistol at the shooters discretion. At bay #4, AR shooter becomes disabled and precision shooter must move forward to complete mission. AR shooter will call the precision shooter into his targets from data gathered prior to engagement. Total targets (lots)
(S bays)

Running man

Both precision shooter and AR shooter start at designated point. On the timer, both shooters move over and through obstacles, engaging targets as they move from point to point. Once at the end of the run, a vehicle will drive them back to starting point. Limited number of rounds for both long guns and pistols, long movement
(UKD) Total targets (lots)

Roof hide

AR will engage paper with rifle and precision shoot will engage steel with pistol. Once all targets are hit, AR shooter will help precision shooter move into the attic where he will engage targets with rifle.
(S bays) total targets (lots)

Crowd control

AR and Precision shooter will engage steel targets with both pistol and rifle. When all enemies are neutralized, precision shooter will have hostile targets among no-shoots at distance.
(KD) total targets (lots)

Sniper initiated assault.

The sniper will eliminate all hostiles visible. When his weapon is clear the AR shooter will make entry into the second floor and engage all targets visible, both inside and out.

(KD) total targets (to many)

Sunday TBA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BK & I are in...

Who else is down for a good shoot ? </div></div>

You know I'm in!

Hey TJ, will targets for the AR shooter be from contact to 400 yards like the last match?

Anyone recommend how much ammo to bring for precision, AR, and pistol?

Looking forward to the match!

TJ informed me that it will be approximately 100 rnds precision rifle, 175 rnds AR and 75 rnds pistol.

Thanks for the info secondstoryguy

TJ - are you going to be able to have an open shoot before the match?

I'm in! Sounds like a great match with some intersting/challenging shoots!

The wife and just signed up. We had a great time at the last match and have been looking forward to shooting it again.

Now that she learned to reassemble a field stripped AR from the last match maybe I could get her to clean her own rifle... keep dreaming...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Space Cowboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The wife and just signed up. We had a great time at the last match and have been looking forward to shooting it again.

Now that she learned to reassemble a field stripped AR from the last match maybe I could get her to clean her own rifle... keep dreaming...</div></div>

....you guys Kicked-ASS....well at least you sure spanked me and my pardner....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChadTRG42</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am planning attending this with my younger brother. He'll be driving the AR. We'll be camping it as usual. </div></div>

Im hurt.

sniff...sniff

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChadTRG42</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is not 100% sure he can do it, so you may get to dance sugar pants! </div></div>

now THAT'S Bromance....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChadTRG42</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is not 100% sure he can do it, so you may get to dance sugar pants! </div></div>

now THAT'S Bromance....</div></div>

I think I am going to be sick

Im a little turned on right now.
laugh.gif

anybody lookin for a partner for the match?