• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tiger Valley-Texas Precision Rifle-2011 w/ Pics

BenjaminW

Private
Minuteman
Jun 19, 2007
DFW, Texas
The 2011 Tiger Valley Precision Rifle calendar is now available. Our facility includes a 1000 yard, zero-angle, 27 position KD range with pit service. This provides immediate feedback on the location of every shot fired and the ability to operate a wide range of moving targets. The facility also includes a 60 foot elevated shooting platform overlooking a 1200 yard UKD range.

Tiger Valley is usually tied up with institutional business, but four precision rifle classes are available in 2011 that are open to the public. If you have any questions, please let me know.

February 18-20 Level 1 Precision Rifle

May 20-22 Level 2 Precision Rifle

August 26-28 Level 1 Precision Rifle

November 4-6 Level 2 Precision Rifle

fs_tower2.jpg

fs_pits.jpg

fs_pits.jpg

fs_off_tower.jpg

Re: Tiger Valley-Texas Precision Rifle-2011 w/ Pics

We're three weeks out from our first Level 1 PR class of the year and still have a few spots left.

--Benjamin at Tiger Valley

TJ and Benjamin,
Keep up the good work out there!
Team Storm

100_0664web.jpg

I'm taking the PR1 course this weekend and am definitely looking forward to it!

Is there anything particular I need to bring that isn't listed on the webpage? If not, I'll continue to live by the motto "Pack light, freeze at night".