• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TigerSwan?

Re: TigerSwan?

I've heard of them and I am interested in taking theor 5 day Pistol and Carbine class.

This is my only thing, It seems that the "draw" instructors have left and now have their own gigs. For example, Kyle Defoor and Norther red.

If I read correctly the Searcy's formed Tigerswan and can probably teach us all a thing or two.

However, I would be interested to know who the primary instructors are and where they come from.

Their facility looks top notch, If I were in NC or area I'd be there in a heart beat to find out for myself.

Jack

The high end guys, Brian and other Big BIO draws if they were out teaching it would be well worth you time. I highly doubt they are spending their days on the range. See if you can get a list of the guys teaching not the ones making a guest appearance during the course.

I was actually hoping to take one of their carbine classes in the future. A buddy of mine recommended them to me and told me they were really competent instructors and would certainly be worth my while. That said, I was looking at the basic carbine class. I imagine if someone knows more than just which end the bullet comes out I'd be able to learn from them. In all seriousness, I hear these guys run great classes.

Trained with Kyle DeFoor several years ago for 5 days at Blackwater. Seek him out.

TigerSwan is good people and awesome training. Attended one their carbine/pistol course about 2 years ago. Brian has a crawl/walk/run attitude towards training.

We shot 1800 rounds of pistol and 1200 rounds of rifle in 4 days. If you wasn't shooting you was loading magazines and vice versa. I learned more in those 4 days then I have learned in any other class I have attended.

Very professional and really teach a 'Fight to Win' mentality.

Also, for the guys skeptical if Brian and his guys actually come out, they do! Without going into too much detail, Brian is Ex-Delta operator and he doesn't blow smoke, that mother fucker can smoke a pistol or carbine course.

First time I met him (me being a young buck) I saw him and thought this guys kind of old. He begin showing us his courses of fire and his abilities and it quickly humbled me. I would not want to be on the receiving end of fire coming from any weapon he has in his hand.

Pusher591, thank you for your comments. If you have never trained with Brian its hard to explain his no ego demeanor. After taking several other instructor I was impressed by his relaxed straight forward way of teaching.

Gents,

Not sure if you saw this on Facebook.

TigerSwan had a unique opportunity to participate in a interesting event. A father of a fallen soldier wanted to visit the area in Iraq where his son lost his life. TigerSwan was able to take the father with one of our PSD teams on the trip. For the video clip see link below:

wsbtv.com/father-makes-trip-to-iraq-to-see-where-son-died

God bless.