• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tigir help. No power!

foxkilr89

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2014
I turned off the flap and shutter on my tig and I can’t get the unit to power back on. I’ve tried 3 sets of fresh batteries. I talked to a buddy of mine and he just tested this on his unit and he couldn’t get his to power back on either. After holding the #4 button for 60 seconds it powered up but he tried to repeat the process and it wouldn’t do it again. Has anyone experienced this issue?

turn your flapping into a power source grip it and rip it lol the possibilities are near endless with the flapulator ( just a suggestion for a products name 5% gratuity would be swell :giggle: :giggle: .)

I turned off the flap and shutter on my tig and I can’t get the unit to power back on. I’ve tried 3 sets of fresh batteries. I talked to a buddy of mine and he just tested this on his unit and he couldn’t get his to power back on either. After holding the #4 button for 60 seconds it powered up but he tried to repeat the process and it wouldn’t do it again. Has anyone experienced this issue?
find skyscrapin on here. he sent me some pointers and is a good source for info on these. i dont have my manual in front of me but i thought it discussed how to power on if you disabled the flap power on/off feature.