• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Tigir M or Z updates?

jeffl838

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2013
Has anyone finally gotten their hands on one? Trying to figure out if this is the utc killer

Keep getting told my unit that I bought and paid for last August is “on the way.”

Reaching end of leash. I’m gonna need something a little more reassuring than replies to my texts by the end of next week to keep me from calling Amex.

Keep getting told my unit that I bought and paid for last August is “on the way.”

Reaching end of leash. I’m gonna need something a little more reassuring than replies to my texts by the end of next week to keep me from calling Amex.

EEK! I can hear the response now....
.........Ohh by the way we had some development/customs issues so it's going to be a few more months. Also you are outside of you CC cancellation window, so sorry about that. We are short on money from Covid so we can't issue a refund at this time....

Ins Fettnäpfchen treten

• Angry
Reactions: TheHorta
EEK! I can hear the response now....
.........Ohh by the way we had some development/customs issues so it's going to be a few more months. Also you are outside of you CC cancellation window, so sorry about that. We are short on money from Covid so we can't issue a refund at this time....

Ins Fettnäpfchen treten

So, you’re the one who has been responding to my texts.

• Haha
Reactions: mikefraz
Listen, I probably want you to get that thing more than you do. I want to see if it's better than my HALO-LR and not cost $20k.

• Love
Reactions: TheHorta