• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tiika T3 Mc Millan?

neely320

Private
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2010
United KIngdom (N.Ireland)
hi there, i was wondering if anyone can help me?

I own a tikka t3 varmint in 6.5x55 se! I am looking to chnage the standard stock and i know companies such as manners and rcs make them but does anyone know if it possible to get a mc millan (a5 or similar) to fit my rifle?

Regards!

Re: Tiika T3 Mc Millan?

Yes you can

Look up Jackson Rifles UK website. They have a list of the stocks that they have in 'stock' and there are mcmillan stocks on there for the T3.

They don't sell direct, you have to go through the retailer but prices quoted are RRP. They are helpful guys so give them a call, but haggle with the retailer.

Stocks are scarce in the UK so if you wnat one get it!

A

Yes we can ship overseas, no problem. The Tikka T3 will fit the A2, Adj A3-5 and A5.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neely320</div><div class="ubbcode-body">cheers for info! idea of price? </div></div>

eh, yes. Read my post above, or will I stop wasting my time?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neely320</div><div class="ubbcode-body">anyone replaced the stock on their t3? assuming yous own one? </div></div>

Check my thread.

Tikka T3