• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tik Tok hush campaign in Tulsa...

I don't think their antics are going to help as much as they think.

They are going on about how Trump can't win without his big rallies....

I'd say the more Crazy the Communists / SJWs / Democrats / BLM / Woke social media types do, in addition to the more the local politicians oppress and restrict people, the more sure the good decent folks are that they will get out and vote for Trump.

Reactions: DIBBS
I don't think their antics are going to help as much as they think.

They are going on about how Trump can't win without his big rallies....

I'd say the more Crazy the Communists / SJWs / Democrats / BLM / Woke social media types do, in addition to the more the local politicians oppress and restrict people, the more sure the good decent folks are that they will get out and vote for Trump.

I don’t know my man. I’m not sure if he can win because the left is going to cheat their way. We have a decision to make. If he doesn’t win in November then what are we going to do about it? Will they fight and launch an investigation that could take months or years, meanwhile the fake remains in office? At this point I don’t trust anyone. So, how do we trust the investigators? What is to be done is the question. Or does Trump just step down to avoid a larger catastrophe, if you get what I mean?

I don’t know my man. I’m not sure if he can win because the left is going to cheat their way. We have a decision to make. If he doesn’t win in November then what are we going to do about it? Will they fight and launch an investigation that could take months or years, meanwhile the fake remains in office? At this point I don’t trust anyone. So, how do we trust the investigators? What is to be done is the question. Or does Trump just step down to avoid a larger catastrophe, if you get what I mean?

The cheating is always a problem and I'm sure it's part of their plan.

I can't say what will happen other than however Wins or "wins" in November, there is going to be a lot of unhappy folks.

I would probably suggest however that anyone not fully stocked up with AJ levels of ammo, magazines and ARs, do some serious consideration of what things were like under the Obama panic and consider possibly getting everything they want now while prices are still not insane.

The cheating is always a problem and I'm sure it's part of their plan.

I can't say what will happen other than however Wins or "wins" in November, there is going to be a lot of unhappy folks.

I would probably suggest however that anyone not fully stocked up with AJ levels of ammo, magazines and ARs, do some serious consideration of what things were like under the Obama panic and consider possibly getting everything they want now while prices are still not insane.

What would you consider good levels?

Not in the least bit surprising at all. The K-POP culture, as well as it's C-POP and J-POP counterparts in China and Japan, have been embracing and glorifying the soyboy cuck movement long before the western liberals found it cool to do so. With the exception of a very few K-POP singers, MOST of the songs, music videos, and fan fiction surrounding K-POP involves emasculated and effeminate men who are seething cauldrons of useless emotions, often pictured crying or throwing tantrums for no reasons. The cuckoldry is also strong in the culture and embraced. The women in the culture often resemble more of BDSM mistresses, leading their effeminate and sissified boy toys on leashes and having them self-debase and self-humiliate for their love at whim. In other words, the culture is SIMP to the core. There is no doubt that adherents of the K-POP movement hates strong, independent, and results driven male leader figures like President Trump and his followers, who are gun owning, self reliant conservatives who own businesses, lead companies, hunt for their own food, and build stuff...

On the other hand, to say that the K-POP culture aligns and supports #BlackLivesMatter is another gross overestimation though... As totally effeminate, "liberated", and sexually "woke" as most K-POPers are, they are still INCREDIBLY racist towards blacks, and anyone who is of darker skin tones than them. Black K-POP fans have documented overt and open racism and discrimination against them at the hands of their fellow Asian fans both in South Korea and the USA/Europe. I am not just talking about rude comments and nasty looks... I am talking about full scale Jim Crow type shenanigans like concert security telling them to go to the back of the auditoriums or flat out telling them to leave the concerts/conventions. South Korean/Chinese/Japanese societies in general are extremely wary and suspicious of African identities and the teen rave culture is no different... They are not "aligning" with BLM because they support them... They just find it convenient to do so since they hate Trump. However, THEIR reasons for hating Trump is because he is "cisgendered", thus portrayed also as transphobic and homophobic...