• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Tikka 6.5 CM Camo (Price Drop)

spyder59

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2019
Selling my Tikka 6.5 CM. It has the factory Tikka camo stock. The barrel was cut to 17.5" and threaded 5/8-24. Comes with Warne 30mm rings. Excellent condition. Low round count. Slickest action on any Tikka I have felt. $725.00 shipped.

Attachments

• Tikka right.JPG
    Tikka right.JPG
    156.1 KB · Views: 240
  • Tikka left.JPG
    Tikka left.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
Reactions: YotaEer
Selling my Tikka 6.5 CM. It has the factory Tikka camo stock. The barrel was cut to 17.5" and threaded. Comes with Warne 30mm rings. Excellent condition. Low round count. Slickest action on any Tikka I have felt. $750.00 shipped.

Selling my Tikka 6.5 CM. It has the factory Tikka camo stock. The barrel was cut to 17.5" and threaded. Comes with Warne 30mm rings. Excellent condition. Low round count. Slickest action on any Tikka I have felt. $725.00 shipped.

Selling my Tikka 6.5 CM. It has the factory Tikka camo stock. The barrel was cut to 17.5" and threaded. Comes with Warne 30mm rings. Excellent condition. Low round count. Slickest action on any Tikka I have felt. $725.00 shipped.
Selling my Tikka 6.5 CM. It has the factory Tikka camo stock. The barrel was cut to 17.5" and threaded 5/8-24. Comes with Warne 30mm rings. Excellent condition. Low round count. Slickest action on any Tikka I have felt. $725.00 shipped.