• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka 695

Metalhead0483

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2008
Brunswick, GA
I think it's time for a new hunting rifle. The owner of the gun shop in town is a buddy of mine, and he's got a Tikka 695 in 338 Win Mag that he's had in back for years and never sold. It's a NIB blued synthetic that has one of the smoothest bolts and nicest triggers I've ever felt in a stock hunting rifle. I know there's mixed feelings about the T3's on the 'Hide, but i haven't heard much about the 695's. The guy wants $500 out the door. Thoughts?

Re: Tikka 695

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know there's mixed feelings about the T3's on the 'Hide, but i haven't heard much about the 695's. The guy wants $500 out the door. Thoughts?</div></div>

I dont know what you mean by fixed feelings. I know most all Tikka owners are happy with the accuracy out of them. The 695 is the long action compared to the 595 which is the short action. Ive got the master sporter which has the 595 action and it very accurate for a production rifle. It will shoot .5moa with handloads. There a very smooth action, good adjustable trigger, and good barrels. All Tikkas must shoot a 3 shot group under 1" at 100yds before leaving the factory.

Buy it!

They also make great target rifles.

Tikka002.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marku</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know there's mixed feelings about the T3's on the 'Hide, but i haven't heard much about the 695's. The guy wants $500 out the door. Thoughts?</div></div>

I dont know what you mean by fixed feelings. I know most all Tikka owners are happy with the accuracy out of them. </div></div>

There have been some pretty ugly arguments about that on the 'hide since I joined.