• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka 7mm rem mag load

Cort39

Private
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2020
Anyone happen to have a good load build up for a Tikka 7mm rem mag? Preferably using 139gr hornady GmX? Long shot I know.

Anyone happen to have a good load build up for a Tikka 7mm rem mag? Preferably using 139gr hornady GmX? Long shot I know.
Well, I just so happen to have that rifle, and have a load with that bullet in my T3x Lite 7mm RemMag.

65 gains of Reloder 23, RP Brass, Federal Gold Medal 215M primer, 0.002 neck tension. 3.29-3.30" OAL. Book max is like 66.4 grains or something. I dont know the velocity on this load, but it does very well out of my Tikka.

I did a 3", 3 round group at 300 with that load when I verified it. 2 being less than 1" apart, and the last round was 2.5" away. Plenty good for hunt'n.

Awesome! Yes I just got the Lite Veil Wideland yesterday. I had a Bergara with a really nice load for it but after getting my first Tikka this spring I wanted one for hunting. Thanks for the data I’ll try this one out.

Your Tikka will also hammer bigly with Berger 168 Classic Hybrid Hunters with 68.5 of Reloder 26. 2950fps and just over 1/2 moa with SD's of 10 or better on average.