• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Ruger M77 Hawkeye Predator 22-250 rifle

koobs84

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2009
Fresno, Ca
Purchased a couple of 22-250 rifles for friends to use on hunts. They all have since purchased their own so don't need these ones anymore.

Ruger M77 Hawkeye Predator: **SOLD**

22-250, laminated stock, stainless steel 24 inch barrel, 1-14 twist. This rifle was never used and still has the packing grease on the bolt. This model has been used on the show Foxpro's Furtakers. Nice model just never got around to purchasing scope rings and scope for this rifle and no longer need it. My money loss your gain.
Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/2mbD864YM1aFckRFA

Tikka T3 Superlight: **SOLD**

22-250, black synthetic stock, fluted stainless steel 22 inch barrel, 1-14 twist, one 3+1 magazine. Includes Mountain Tactical aluminum bolt shroud, DZN Game Reaper 30mm scope mount, and original 1 inch scope mounts.

I have a second one that is my main coyote rifle. Love this gun! This one has only had approx. 20 rounds through it and still looks new.

Asking $600 shipped/insured. No trades. Make sure your FFL will accept from a private party.

Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Fq6yf3JYT28ynNZb6

Last edited:
Reactions: peredehuit
Are you selling 2 identical 22-250 rifles set up the same with scope mount and bolt shroud? The 1 on paragraph 1 and an identical 1 in the 2nd paragraph with 20 rounds through the barrel?

??????????????????????????

I’m confused as to why you’re so confused about his post ...it seems to me he only mentions that he has a second rifle identical to the one he’s selling that’s his main coyote rifle. The rifle for sale has 20 rounds through it.

Are you selling 2 identical 22-250 rifles set up the same with scope mount and bolt shroud? The 1 on paragraph 1 and an identical 1 in the 2nd paragraph with 20 rounds through the barrel?

I can see where you were probably confused.. I’m only selling one Tikka T3 and one Ruger. Both are in 22-250

I have interest in the Tikka and it may be sold soon. Waiting on payment