• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Tikka Lite 22-250 1:8 Twist Barrel Only

bmicek

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2017
Kansas
Just bought a T3X Lite 22-250 with the fast twist 1:8 barrel. Debating on rebarreling it when I get it but the only way I’d do it is if I was able to get close to $200 for the factory barrel. It’s somewhat niche, most people aren’t looking for a 22-250 barrel but being fast twist, it caters to the coyote hunters and guys that want to shoot heavier 22 cal faster. Would rechamber nicely to 22 Creed.

Last edited:
They just told you on Rokslide it wasn’t worth $200.

How many times do you need to hear it?

They just told you on Rokslide it wasn’t worth $200.

Not sure I understand. I took their advise and decided to broaden my post by making one here. Had one guy that actually owns the barrel tell me it would sell. I also had two guys that sold their USED barrels in different calibers for less, which I’d expect that to be the case. PM me if you have any further concerns with my post so it doesn’t get cluttered.

Not sure I understand. I took their advise and decided to broaden my post by making one here. Had one guy that actually owns the barrel tell me it would sell. I also had two guys that sold their USED barrels in different calibers for less, which I’d expect that to be the case. PM me if you have any further concerns with my post so it doesn’t get cluttered.
OP post your gear and set a price...otherwise you are inviting people to clutter up this thread...EG
Tell me if that’s out of line.

if you ask questions, you are inviting discussion and people are going to answer them, EG

They just told you on Rokslide it wasn’t worth $200...

GLWS

OP post your gear and set a price...otherwise you are inviting people to clutter up this thread...

if you ask questions, you are inviting discussion and people are going to answer them.

GLWS
Thanks for the input, I’ll edit my post to minimize the clutter.

Last edited: