• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Tikka Parts

gpr

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2017
where can you buy Tikka parts? I have a T3x and lost the dang ejector spring.... However, i can't find it anywhere. Brownels and a few other places have a "bolt parts kit" that comes with all the springs and parts for the bolt, but its $55 and I only need 1 spring.

I found a spring at brownells for a Sako ejector, is it the same as the Tikka?

Any idea where can I find a replacement spring?

I used a leftover spring out of an AR parts kit when I lost my ejector spring. I think it was the safety selector spring. I cut it down until it fit.

Probably have to call them and see if they can order it.

I emailed Midwest and they said they can only get the complete parts kit and its about $50. I'm gonna see if one of the left over springs from ar's work as i have a bunch of spare parts and springs from those.

Reactions: 260284
Sometimes it's worth biting the bullet when you factor in the time and hassle to jerry build it. At least you can sell or file away the other spare parts for when you might need them.

I may have a spare spring. I had an ejector issue awhile back and ended up replacing mine, but it turned out the issue was that the cases were hitting my scope and the ejection was fine.

I'll send it to you for nothing if I have it as long as you're in the USA and shipping is cheap. I'll try to check when I get home - shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Obviously if Patriot can find his spring you’re set.

If not, Please buy the correct spring in the kit.

In 3 months your budget will not notice AT ALL the missing 55 bucks. But your decision to jerry rig an otherwise nice rifle will be with you for years.

If you ever sell the gun you will lose far more than 55 bucks in resale value when you tell them you’re the kind of person to jerry rig fine rifles rather than fix them properly. Or you can fail to mention it but you’d be selling your integrity pretty cheap.

If you ever need that rifle for anything that matters to you 55 bucks will be cheap peace of mind that it will function properly.