• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TIKKA: PROOF Research Carbon Fiber Pre-Fit for Tikka

Enjoyed the video Phil, keep up the good work. Presentation skills have always been good and getting even better. Tikka is the new (but better) 700.

Reactions: velayo_0317
Salamat!

Ironic a guy from Alaska has to move to park county to start hunting.

Two questions

You like the Midas trigger?

Second is ur range open to public? I’m in Thermop every other week through February.

Went looking for bears in the blues. No bears, deer, some elk, but ended hunting these instead
CAB0C19B-2353-456D-9D99-430787D21610.jpeg

Lovin' the build. Have you gotten enough trigger time on the Midas two stage yet to share your thoughts on it?
Thanks man. I don't have much time that I want behind it to give an honest review. But I do like the way it breaks. It's nice and clean. Adusting it is pretty simple.

Reactions: Northernjets
Salamat!

Ironic a guy from Alaska has to move to park county to start hunting.

Two questions

You like the Midas trigger?

Second is ur range open to public? I’m in Thermop every other week through February.

Went looking for bears in the blues. No bears, deer, some elk, but ended hunting these insteadView attachment 7530840
Nice! Yes the range is open to the public. I shoot at the Cody Shooting Complex.

Really enjoy your videos. How does that barrel do with multiple shots? Any stringing when it heats up, say after 10 shots?